If you’re a fan of eSalon.com on Facebook then you know we love amazing hair facts. Here are ten hair truths that wow our team of colorists!
1) Hair grows at about 1.25 centimeters or 0.5 inches per month. That’s about 15 cm. or 6 in. per year!
2) Gender is not one of the traits that can be identified through hair analysis, but hair is frequently used in genetic testing.
3) The scientific term for gray hair is “canities.”
4) A strand of hair is stronger than a copper wire of equivalent diameter.
5) Black hair is the most common hair color in the entire world, red hair is the most rare.
6) Each strand of hair can contain up to 14 different elements including traces of Gold!
7) Your hair does not grow slower in the winter. Less fruits and veggies in the diet combined with drier weather, makes hair appear less healthy during winter months.
8) There is no such thing as gray hair. Hair is either pigmented or white. When white hairs grow next to pigmented hairs the result is a dull, grayish cast.
9) Hair color can not lighten previously colored hair. To achieve a lighter color you must use a lightening product like bleach or color remover to lift out pigment.
10) Human hair is used by eco-friendly volunteer groups to clean up oil spills.
Catherine Desfosses DE Foe Sis
Journey to be free.
Phone: 828-676-2317 [please leave a message]
Cell Phone: 603-703-3183
Journey to be FREE Naturally™ is the birth child of Catherine Desfosses, a 22-year cancer survivor living with lymphedema as a consequence to her cancer treatment. She is a healthy living activist and life thriver. Cathy’s personal life has been touched by cancer several times and in many ways from caregiver for parents, losing family members and friends to cancer, a supported friend during treatment and recovery, and survivor. Cathy understands how cancer and living with lymphedema affects the whole person physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially and socially. This is why she is so compassionate and aware of the needs those whose lives have also been touched by cancer or lymphedema.
Affordable Care Act, open enrollment ends March 31st. Join us for the next “Positively Living, Positively Women” radio show for the info You need to protect your world!
We have all heard about the Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare but do you know how it affects you and your peeps? I am putting together facts and expert guests to give answers you want to have. Please leave your questions here, on our Facebook fan page “Positively Living show” or send via email at email@example.com .
As always , we couldn’t help each other with You!
Please tune in Mondays at 2pm EST for our next episode of “Positively Living” (Positively Women” on am1350 in Asheville NC or stream with us at http://www.1350WZGM.com
“Positively Living, Positively Women”
In fact everyone does it but not all successfully. Let me explain….
In speaking with a friend whose business was failing quickly, I asked how are sales? She replied, “I don’t sell. I try, but it’s just not me”.
Everyone sells–the business owner, the job seeker, the parent, a participant in a relationship (or seeking one) and every employee in the world.
That’s right, everyone sells; it’s just that not all are successful. On today’s episode of Positively Living we want to help you be successful. Biz owner’s need for sales is obvious, job seekers are selling their skills and talent to a prospective employer, parents try to sell good behavior to their child, those in a new relationship tend to sell themselves, and employees are constantly representing (selling) the positive attributes of their company.
Our guest Dari Mullins is a highly successful salesperson who has agreed to enlighten us on which traits and actions can turn a so-so business into a successful entity while making their clients their best promoters!
Take your sales to the highest level by joining us today at 2 pm for the next episode of “Positively Living” on 1350 am, or online at http://www.1350wzgm.com